|CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT ARLEEN K. HEATH|
Chief Master Sergeant Arleen K. Heath is the Command Chief Master Sergeant for the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance Agency at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas. She is the senior enlisted leader to the commander on matters influencing the health, morale, welfare, quality of life and professional development of more than 11,000 enlisted members assigned to 116 units operating around the world. The Air Force ISR Agency is a field operating agency of the Air Force deputy chief of staff for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. The Air Force ISR Agency's mission is to deliver trained forces and effective capabilities and conduct integrated intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations for air, space and cyberspace missions. The Air Force ISR Agency includes the 70th ISR Wing, 480th ISR Wing, 361st ISR Group, National Air and Space Intelligence Center, Air Force Technical Applications Center and all Air Force cryptologic operations.
Chief Heath was born and raised on Guam and entered the Air Force in 1986, beginning her career as an aerospace control and warning systems journeyman. Chief Heath has held leadership positions on an operations crew, flight, training, standardization and evaluations, and current operations. She has maintained combat mission ready status as an instructor/evaluator in the battle management, surveillance, identification, emergency actions and data link operations areas. Chief Heath has supported the joint and coalition mission with various expeditionary assignments in Iraq and The Kyrgyz Republic. Prior to this assignment, she was the command chief master sergeant for the 376th Air Expeditionary Wing, Transit Center at Manas, Kyrgyz Republic.
1988 Noncommissioned Officer Preparatory Course, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska
1994 Associate in Applied Science degree in airway science, Community College of the Air Force 1997 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
2000 Bachelor of Science in Occupational Education in business administration, Wayland Baptist University, Anchorage, Alaska
2003 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2005 Chief Leadership Course, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2008 Center for Creative Leadership Course (SEL), Greensboro, N.C.
2009 Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
2009 Enterprise Management Seminar, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
2010 Gettysburg Leadership Experience, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Penn.
2011 Keystone Course, National Defense University, Washington, D.C.
1. April 1986 - June 1986, trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
2. June 1986 - August 1986, student, Aerospace Control and Warning Systems Course, Keesler AFB, Miss.
3. August 1986 - September 1989, surveillance instructor and evaluator, 11th Tactical Control Group, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
4. October 1989 - October 1990, surveillance training NCO, 932d Air Defense Squadron, Rockville Air Station, Iceland
5. October 1989 - June 1993, NCO in charge, current operations, Air Defense Operations Center, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Colo.
6.June 1993 - Oct 1996, NCO in charge, standardization and evaluation, 81st Air Control Squadron, Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan
7. November 1996 - September 1999, NCO in charge, standardization and evaluation, 611th Air Control Squadron, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
8. September 1999 - November 2002, Flight Superintendent, 611th Alaskan North American Aerospace Defense Command Flight, Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
9. November 2002 - November 2005, Chief Enlisted Manager, operations, 603d Air Control Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
10. November 2005 - July 2006, Superintendent, school operations, 325th Air Control Squadron, Tyndall AFB, Fla.
11. July 2006 - July 2008, Superintendent, 325th Operations Group, Tyndall AFB, Fla.
12. July 2008 - February 2010, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 460th Space Wing, Buckley AFB, Colo.
13. February 2010 - September 2011, Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Personnel Center, Randolph AFB, Texas
14. September 2011 - July 2012, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 376th Air Expeditionary Wing, Transit Center at Manas, Kyrgyz Republic
15. July 2012 - present, Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Bronze Star with one oak leaf cluster
Meritorious Service Medal with seven oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal Air Force
Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal
1986 Honor graduate, technical training
1988 Distinguished graduate, Noncommissioned Officer Preparatory Course
1988 Airman of the Year, Alaskan Air Command Deputy Chief of Staff/Direct Reporting Unit
1994 Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 18th Wing
1996 Joint Federal Women's Program Woman of the Year (E4-E6)
1997 John L. Levitow Award, Noncommissioned Officer Academy
1997 Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 3rd Wing
2000 Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 11th Air Force
2003 Distinguished graduate, Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION Chief Master Sergeant Dec. 1, 2005
(Current as of July 2012)